GitHub Actions makes it easy to automate all your software workflows, now with world-class CI/CD. Build, test, and deploy your code right from GitHub. Make code reviews, branch management, and issue triaging work the way you want.
Kick off workflows with GitHub events like push, issue creation, or a new release. Combine and configure actions for the services you use, built and maintained by the community.
Whether you want to build a container, deploy a web service, or automate welcoming new users to your open source projects—there’s an action for that. Pair GitHub Packages with Actions to simplify package management, including version updates, fast distribution with our global CDN, and dependency resolution, using your existing GITHUB_TOKEN.
1. GitHub Actions supports Node.js, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, Go, Rust, .NET, and more. Build, test, and deploy applications in your language of choice.
2. Save time with matrix workflows that simultaneously test across multiple operating systems and versions of your runtime.
3. Hosted runners for every major OS make it easy to build and test all your projects. Run directly on a VM or inside a container. Use your own VMs, in the cloud or on-prem, with self-hosted runners.
4. See your workflow run in realtime with color and emoji. It’s one click to copy a link that highlights a specific line number to share a CI/CD failure.
5. Automate your software development practices with workflow files embracing the Git flow by codifying it in your repository.
6. Test your web service and its DB in your workflow by simply adding some docker-compose to your workflow file.